spent an afternoon setting up the internet and wireless yesterday. so, I finally can get re-acquainted with the internet. not that I missed it much. got other things to miss. just need the internet for accessing university stuff and I know I haven't been online in ages.
right now, I'm so caught up with mugging for a little test next week. it's interesting how they scatter numerous little tests along the way to one huge one in less than 2 months. I've been told semester 1 is crazy to study for, cuz it's principles of biomedical science, which means they cover a little of a lot of things. now, how do you study a little of everything? you simply don't know where to stop, that's what makes it so hard. oh well. I wasn't expecting a stroll in the park to begin with, so I'm not complaining.
before I go off to familiarise myself with a little of the lymphatic system, here's a quote from our lecturer who makes us buy his textbook. "Lymphatics accompany veins, except where they don't." I know, we have brilliant lecturers.
right now, I'm so caught up with mugging for a little test next week. it's interesting how they scatter numerous little tests along the way to one huge one in less than 2 months. I've been told semester 1 is crazy to study for, cuz it's principles of biomedical science, which means they cover a little of a lot of things. now, how do you study a little of everything? you simply don't know where to stop, that's what makes it so hard. oh well. I wasn't expecting a stroll in the park to begin with, so I'm not complaining.
before I go off to familiarise myself with a little of the lymphatic system, here's a quote from our lecturer who makes us buy his textbook. "Lymphatics accompany veins, except where they don't." I know, we have brilliant lecturers.
Thursday, April 19, 2007